Information We Collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes.
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
Farnek Services Ltd follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, Farnek Services Ltd uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
For more general information on cookies, please read “What Are Cookies” from
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Note that Farnek Services Ltd has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third-Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, consumers have the right to:
- Request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
- Request that a business deletes any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
- Request that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data, not sell the consumer’s personal data.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Buyer Confidential Information Policy
This Privacy Notice describes how we handle your personal information for our Services on farnek.uk. It applies generally to information collected on the farnek.uk website and content (the “Website”) or through the use of our Services. Capitalised terms used in this Privacy Notice shall have the meaning set forth herein or in the Farnek Services Ltd Terms and Conditions found at farnek.uk.
What information do we collect about you?
“Personal Data” means data that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, proof of address, proof of ID as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data. “Anonymous Data” means data that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Data; Anonymous Data does not, by itself, permit the identification of individual persons. You can browse our Website without telling us who you’re or revealing any Personal Data about yourself. However once you have given us your Personal Data, we may collect and store this information.
We may collect and store the following Personal Data:
- E-mail address, phone number and physical contact information;
- Transactional information based on your activities on the Website (such as buying, selling, products and content you generate or that relates to your account);
- Billing and other information you provide to purchase a product;
- Community discussions, chats, dispute resolution, correspondence through our Website, and correspondence sent to us;
- Other information from your interaction with our Website, Services, and content, including device ID, computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, IP address and standard web log information;
- Additional information we ask you to submit to authenticate yourself or if we believe you’re violating site policies (for example, we may ask you to send us your ID or bill to verify your address);
- Information from other companies, such as demographic and navigation data;
- If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send you a reply; and
- Other supplemental information from our third-party affiliates.
How do we use the information we collect?
Our primary purpose in collecting Personal Data is to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient, and customized experience when interacting with concerned clients through Farnek.uk.
We may use your Personal Data to:
- Process and fulfil an order you have made through our platform;
- Process and fulfil additional in-app purchases, usage top-ups, add-ons and subscriptions;
- Additional orders based on software usage, top-ups, in-app purchases any add on digital services
- Provide the customer support you request;
- Resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
- Facilitate the creation of and secure your account on our network;
- Prevent, detect, and investigate potentially prohibited or illegal activities, fraud and enforce our Companys’ Terms and Conditions;
- Identify you as a User in the system;
- Send you a welcome e-mail to verify ownership of the e-mail address provided when your account was created;
- Customize, measure and improve our Services and content;
- Tell you about our Services, service updates, and promotional offers based on your communication preferences;
- Compare information for accuracy, and verify it with third parties; and other uses as described when we collect the information.
- Retention, access to your information, and correction
Editing Your Data
You may change any of your Personal Data in your account by editing your profile within your account or by sending an e-mail to us here.
Deleting Your Data
You may request deletion of your Personal Data by us, but please note that in some cases we may be required to keep this information and not delete it (for example, we have a legal obligation to retain transactional records) or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements. If this is the case, we will indicate this in our response.
Upon your request, we will remove your Personal Data from view based on your account activity and in accordance with applicable law. We do retain Personal Data from buyers to comply with the law, prevent fraud, collect any fees owed, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigations, enforce our Companys’ Terms and Conditions, and take other actions otherwise permitted by law.
Data is held by Farnek Services Limited, a company incorporated in the United Kingdom.
We automatically remove Personal Data 120 days from the collection where it is no longer required to provide a service; maintain legal or user records, or otherwise fulfil any requirements Paddle may have in line with the aforementioned ‘Use of Your Personal Data’ section.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
We may disclose Personal Data to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a listing or other content violates the rights of others, or protect anyone’s rights, property, or safety. Such information will be disclosed in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
Seller Confidential Information Policy
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity Data which includes your first name and last name. It may also include your gender, proof of address, proof of ID.
- Contact Data means the data we use to contact you including your billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone number.
Financial Data means the payment method and card association used to process your payments for your orders. We do not store or process your card details ourselves, they are processed and automatically stored via one of our contracted third-party service providers. We encrypt your payment card details in your browser and securely transfer this data to our relevant third party payment provider to process a payment.
Transaction Data means details about transactions you have made on our website including any photographs or other details you provide in respect of an order, the payments to and from you along with other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
Technical Data means details about the device(s) you use to access our website including your internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
Profile Data includes your username (email address), your login data, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products and services. This includes your browsing patterns and information such as how long you might spend on one of our webpages and what you look at and for on our website, the page that referred you to our site and the clickstream during your visit to our website, page response times and page interaction information (clicks you make on a page).
Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and your communication preferences.
We also collect, use and share aggregated and/or anonymised data (“Aggregated Data”) such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose. Aggregated Data may be derived from your personal data but is not considered personal data in law as this data does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity.
If You Fail to Provide Personal Data
Where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, where you do not provide suitable delivery instructions to provide you with goods or services). In this case, we may have to cancel a product or service you have through us but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Farnek Services Ltd does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
- We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website.
- You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
- We may notify you of significant changes to this policy by email or through the private messaging system on our website.
The transmission of information via the Internet or email is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of data while you are transmitting it to our site; any such transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your personal data, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Changes to this Policy
We may update these policies to reflect changes to the website and customer feedback. Please regularly review these policies to be informed of how we are protecting your personal data. Feel free to contact us through our website or by email to email@example.com.