Farnek Services Limited (“Farnek”, we or us) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy describes how we may use any personal information you provide to us through a website, app or Call Centres. Please read carefully. We can change these policies. We will post any changes to this page, so please check back on a frequent basis.
Information we collect from you
We may collect and use the following information:
- You can provide us with information in a number of ways, including by completing forms on our websites or on our applications or by interacting with us by phone, email and live chat. This includes information you provide when you register an account or subscribe, real estate agents or developers using the forms or phone numbers found on our websites or apps, enter a competition, promote or review, provide feedback or report a problem to our websites or apps. This information may include any information you add to your profile (for example, your name, address, email address, phone number, image and user name).
- When you use our websites or applications, we collect information about your device, including your IP address, information about your visit (including how you access our websites) and how you use our services. We may combine this information with other information you have provided to us or obtained from other sources.
- If you use any of the websites or services provided by Farnek, we may receive information about you or your device regarding that service, including your IP address, information about your visit to Farnek’s services. We work with third parties (for example, business partners, information providers, marketing experts and analysts) and we may collect information about you from them. This may include social-information and information about what you might like based on your previous browsing and purchasing. We may combine this information with other information you have provided to us or taken about you.
How we use your personal information
We use your personal information for such purposes:
- To provide you with the information, services and products you request. Lead the promotion or competition you enter with us. Allowing you to take part in our relationship matters when you choose to do so.
- Providing you and others with information about the products and services we and the selected third-party provides may interest you or them, which may be due to personal preferences or preferences based on your activity on the websites operated by Farnek or third parties. To improve or enhance your experience of our services, which may use inferences of your interests based on your own experiences on the website operated by Farnek or third parties. Delivering relevant advertising to you on a website operated by FARNEK or third parties or in affiliate marketing from us, which may use inferences about your interests based on your activity on a website operated by FARNEK Companies or third parties. Measuring and understanding the impact of marketing we do for you and others.
- To ensure that the content is presented in the most effective way for you and your device. Administering our websites and apps and internal business (for example, problem-solving, data analysis, testing, searching, statistical and survey purposes). Protecting the privacy and privacy of third parties and as part of our efforts to keep our services secure. Setting up and running your account with us.
Legal basis for processing
Our legal basis for processing personal information for the purposes described above will generally be one of the following:
- You have allowed us to use your personal information for this purpose (for example, when you create an account with us, agree to receive email marketing from us or create alerts). You can withdraw your consent at any time by removing information from your account or modifying your advertising preferences.
- It is in our legitimate interests to use your information to operate, improve and enhance our services (for example, when we customize our services or use your information to automate analytics) and protect our business. In some cases, we may modify your personal information if it is in the interest of another company, such as another FARNEK Company.
- We must use your personal information for us or any other FARNEK Company to comply with this legal obligation.
Sharing your personal information
We share IT products with other FARNEK companies, and so we can share your personal information with those FARNEK companies to help keep your data safe and secure. Other FARNEK Companies may obtain personal information to help provide you with the services you request from FARNEK Companies (for example, to help you manage your home) and to provide you with the appropriate recommendations of other FARNEK services and products. These recommendations can be used to reflect on your interests based on your work on our websites and on other websites and tools used by other FARNEK companies. We can share your information with the third parties in the following situations:
- We provide your personal information to agents, manufacturers and other vendors if you ask us to. For example, if you inquire about a building, we will pass on your personal information (including your search results) to the representative or architect responsible for the building. When this happens, agents ‘or developers’ will use your personal information according to their own privacy policies. You can find these privacy policies on their website and you should check that you are happy with them before submitting your inquiry.
- We may provide your personal information to our business partners, suppliers and subcontractors who provide services to us or wherever required to perform the service you request.
- We may provide your personal information to our own advertisers that require such information to select and use the appropriate advertising for you and others.
- If we sell or buy any business or property, we may disclose your personal information to a potential seller or buyer of that business or those items, as well as our professional advisers. If Farnek (or most of its resources) is attained, personal information held by it about its users will be one of the transferred assets.
- We may disclose your personal information for professional advice (for example, from our financial advisor or lawyers).
- We may disclose your personal information if we are required to do so by law or respond to a request from law enforcement or other regulatory authority. We may disclose your personal information to enforce our agreements with you or to protect the rights, property or safety of Farnek, its users or others. This includes sharing personal information with other organizations for the prevention of fraud.
Storing your personal information
There is a password so that you can enable access to certain parts of the site or apps, you maintain the password protection function. You should not share your password with anyone. Unfortunately, the transfer of information over the internet is not fully secure. We will do our best to protect your personal information, but we cannot guarantee its security and any publicity at your own risk. Once we receive your personal information, we use strict and secure security measures to try to prevent unauthorized access. We store your personal information for as long as necessary for measurable purposes. These times vary depending on the type of information and your interaction with us. If you would like us to delete your Farnek account, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Opting out of data collection by third parties