A Door Supervisor, also known as a bouncer or security guard, is responsible for ensuring the safety and security of people and property in and around establishments such as nightclubs, bars, and events. Here is a general job description for a Door Supervisor:
- Checking identification to ensure only authorized personnel enter the premises
- Monitoring and controlling access to the establishment, including managing queues and crowd control
- Ensuring the safety and security of patrons and staff, including preventing and diffusing conflicts and disturbances
- Responding quickly and effectively to emergency situations, such as fires or medical emergencies
- Conducting regular security checks of the premises, including identifying and reporting potential hazards or security breaches
- Communicating effectively with other members of the security team and with management
- Maintaining a professional and approachable demeanor while enforcing rules and regulations
- Following proper procedures for handling and documenting incidents or incidents of wrongdoing.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must possess a valid Security Industry Authority (SIA) license
- Strong communication and conflict-resolution skills
- Physical fitness and ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to remain calm and composed in high-pressure situations
- Knowledge of relevant laws and regulations related to security and crowd control.
It is important to note that job responsibilities and qualifications may vary depending on the establishment and its specific needs.
Job Category: Door Supervisor
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: London